Thursday, September 8, 2011

Toilet: 5 Leah: 1

This toilet is a never ending battle. At least we don't pay for water. I've had victories, but very few. While I do believe that it is the handle that has caused most of the problem. I have a sneaking suspicion that it might have more to do with the black rubber bubble thingamajig (that word is actually in spell-check, imagine that!). Actually it is probably a combination of the two. Let's face it, the toilet is just going to keep winning. But we are the rockstars (we being my roommates and I).

On a more exciting note, the kitchen curtains are on their way! I have one ready to be sewed, and will keep working towards the rest this week. The new rugs coordinate perfectly with the red of the curtains. Get Excited! Also, my headboard has been spray painted and attached to the bed. I am a huge fan of Rustoleum Hammered Paint in Brown! I might even spray paint the rod for the curtains in my bedroom to match--it's all about coordination here! And my new love for spray paint fumes (jk peeps, I always spray paint in a well-ventilated area!) I also strongly recommend the use of the fancy trigger you can attach to the can, covers evenly and your finger doesn't get tired!

Other than that, hmm, I am excited to bake Blueberry Muffins soon. I have to come up with some muffin tins though. They will come. That's all for now folks.

2 comments:

  1. I have muffin tins that I would be happy to donate to the cause! Are you posting pictures? If you can't get your landlord to fix the toilet, I really think it is a job you capable women can conquer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we are capable, I even found YouTube videos for the task--and of course I have consulted my Dad. :)

    ReplyDelete